Nearly 31,200 people have fled violence in Eastern Ghouta and are now living as internally-displaced persons (IDPs). SRD is responding comprehensively to the needs of newly-IDP families.
How We’re Helping
In coordination with other NGOs and local councils, SRD is providing the following:
- At the evacuation point, our medical team is providing Health and Protection services which include trauma, sexual and reproductive health (SRH), and ambulatory care.
- At IDP reception centers and final destination points in Idleb, we are providing a wide range of Health, Shelter, Non-Food Items (NFI), and Protection services.
- Our mobile medical teams are providing a range of health services at these locations.
- We are distributing 500 NFI kits to IDP families in coordination with local councils.
- We’re providing Protection services to IDP families, particularly for women and children.
You can Help!
Make a donation, share and encourage your family and friends to make a donation as well. Monetary support is the only way we can provide rapid emergency relief to IDP families.