Women and Children in Crisis
Women and children are the most vulnerable during conflict situations and the worst affected. They are deprived of the most basic of rights.
The current conflict situation in Syria made women and children struggle to sutian livelihoods.
What we are doing:
Operating in Syria since 2011, one of our largest areas of focus is women and children’s health. With over 1,000 staff on the ground in Syria, our brave aid workers have delivered care amid conflict and continuous attacks on health care. Sexual and reproductive health (SRH) rights for women and girls and pediatric care for children has been absolutely essential. To add to this, we’ve worked tirelessly to worked to prevent and respond to sexual and gender based violence (SGBV) and empower women and girls. Every month we deliver the following:
- Over 350 C-section surgeries per month
- Over 1,100 natural deliveries per month
- About 2,750 prenatal visits per month
- Care to over 450 premature babies
- Over 1,000 postnatal (post deliveries) per month
- Over 3,300 family planning consultations per month
- Over 17,700 pediatric and maternal consultations per month
They need our support to survive. Your donation funds lifesaving care, education and basic human necessities.
Please donate today.